The contents and information provided in this ESPRIT Vendor Portal and in connection with the use of the Vendor Portal ((e.g. access codes etc.) ("Confidential Information") are strictly confidential and shall only be used by the authorized users of this ESPRIT Vendor Portal and solely for the purpose of executing their individual direct or indirect business relationship with ESPRIT. Any disclosure of Confidential Information to third parties not being authorized to use the Vendor Portal is strictly prohibited.
What happens to my data when I visit the Esprit Partner Portal?
Careful handling of your personal data matters a great deal to us. That is why data protection is so important to Esprit.
In all data processing actions, i.e. data gathering, storage and use, we strictly adhere to the latest data protection regulations.
When you register for the Esprit Partner Portal, the following personal data required for further communication with you as a user of the Esprit Partner Portal is requested and stored:
- First name and surname, title
- Telephone number, fax number, e-mail address
This data is only stored if you give your consent. As use of the portal requires this data to be stored, it is not possible to register without providing the above data.
Your personal data is stored by us to the extent permitted by law:
- For the purpose of processing your orders
- To safeguard our own legitimate business interests with regard to individual customer support, subject to your consent
- For ordering/cancellation of your newsletter
- For your contact with us
- For the purpose of system security
The following data records can also be stored for these purposes:
- Domain name and IP address of the requesting computer
- Names of the retrieved files
- Date and time of retrieval by you
- Data volume transferred whilst connected
- Name of your internet service provider
- Website from which the connection is made
To ensure that our customers receive the best possible support, we only pass on the data to other third parties to the extent permitted by law within the scope described below:
- Affiliated companies: affiliated companies if they are either subject to this data protection declaration or follow guidelines that at least correspond to the level of protection of this data protection declaration.
- Service providers: Esprit commissions other companies and individuals to perform tasks, for example order processing of marketing material. These service providers only have access to personal data to the extent required to perform the task. In addition, the service providers are obliged to treat the personal data in accordance with German data protection legislation.
In all other cases, you will be informed if personal data is to be passed on to third parties, and you will thus receive the opportunity to give your consent.
In the case of particularly sensitive data, we will offer you the option of encrypted transmission. Your personal data is thus particularly well protected against unauthorised access by third parties.
Encryption is carried out in line with the latest technical security standard, SSL 256-bit encryption (SSL = secure socket layer). The security certificate used is issued by one of the world market leaders, Thawte.
To enable continuous improvement of the quality of the Esprit Partner Portal, we store the data on access to the various pages.
Use of your personal data for advertising purposes
With regard to individual customer support, we also use your address data for our own advertising purposes, subject to your consent.
Note: You can object to the use of your personal data for advertising purposes at any time
- by sending an e-mail to shop contacts,
- by clicking on "Unsubscribe Links" in the newsletter,
- or by means of an informal notification by post to Esprit Europe Services GmbH, Esprit Allee, D-40882 Ratingen.
What are cookies?
We would also like to gear our communication platform to you as much as possible in future and continuously improve it in order to provide you with an attractive purchasing experience. That is why we use "cookies" on our Esprit Partner Portal. Cookies are small text files that are generated by a web server and stored on your computer by your web browser during your online visit.
We use session cookies, which are only used for the duration of an online visit, as well as those that are used for longer periods of time. Longer-term cookies are chiefly used to be able to make constantly recurring settings available to you as a customer on our website, for example information individually tailored to you, in order to increase the level of convenience and individualisation on our Esprit Partner Portal. Longer-term cookies enable us to welcome you personally to our Esprit Partner Portal and present you with offers geared towards your past purchasing patterns.
The use of longer-term cookies has the sole purpose of adapting our offer to our customers' requirements in the best possible way.
What information can I view?
Through your account, you can view and update a large amount of the information that we store.
The responsible body as defined by the German Federal Data Protection Act is Esprit Europe Services GmbH, Esprit Allee, D-40882 Ratingen.